Bayfront Convenient Care Clinics are a group of six walk in urgent care centers in the St Petersburg area. Bayfront Convenient Care Clinics have been serving Pinellas County for over 25 years. We offer many different services and are sure to be able to treat your needs.
Bayfront Convenient Care Clinics offer quality healthcare close to home when you need it!
Services we offer include:
- With our occupational medicine services we treat most work injuries. Our goal is to work with both the employer and employee to get them back to work as soon as possible.
- We offer a comprehensive drug testing program on site. We offer collection of specimens, testing at our house lab, and MRO services. We also offer blood alcohol testing, as well as breath alcohol testing.
- We offer school and sports physicals for students entering school or starting a new sport.
- EKGs are used when complaints of chest pain are presented. This test is performed in our offices and read by one of our physicians.
- With our state of the art digital x-ray machine we are able to get accurate images of broken bones.
- Lab testing, such as blood work and culture testing, can be completed in office. We send all specimens to the lab for testing and have initial results back within 24-48 hours.
- The CDC recommends that HIV testing should be completed every year for everyone ages 13 and older. We offer confidential rapid HIV testing and results.
- If you have high blood pressure, or are just curious, we offer fast, convenient, free blood pressure checks at all or our offices.
- We offer a comprehensive Sports Medicine program at our Northeast location. The doctor is specially trained in how to treat sports injuries and simple fractures.
- Bayfront Rejuvenations Aesthetic Medical Services in association of Bayfront Medical Center is proud to announce the arrival of a long-term solution for your aesthetic health care needs. Visit our site now to see our service offerings.